Brochure Type: USA, Canada and Central America 2020
The highlights of Hawaii-trendy Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and volcanic energy at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park-are yours to discover on this island hop in Pacific paradise.
- ORIENTATION of Honolulu, Kailua-Kona
- SEE magnificent Manta Rays in Keauhou Bay while you dine oceanside.
- VISIT Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui
- 7 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 3 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1
- A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo and Hilo-Kahului including all airport transfers
- Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (888) 825-2779 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14620294
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 12/31/2019
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Waikiki||Arrive Honolulu, Oahu - Waikiki (2 Nights): Ease into the warm embrace of Hawaii's Aloha spirit, donning a flower lei on arrival to kick-start your love affair with the Pacific islands. Explore the golden beaches of Waikiki before gathering for a Hawaiian-style Welcome Reception and your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening.|
Outrigger Waikiki Beach - Moderate (City View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 2||Pearl Harbor and Honolulu||Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing: Today we visit the USS Arizona Memorial as well as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu, see the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building before spending the rest of the afternoon at leisure.|
|Day 3||Keauhou Bay||Oahu - Kona - Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights): We fly to the Big Island of Hawaii, embarking on an orientation tour of the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona, once the tropical playground of Hawaiian royalty. Join a Local Specialist at a coffee plantation for an insider perspective into Kona's coffee culture. Return to the coast, checking in to your ocean-side resort where you'll meet another Local Specialist who will accompany us to the Manta Ray Learning Center. Gain insights into these graceful marine creatures before enjoying rich island flavours at the hotel's Rays on the Bay.|
Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa - Moderate (Mountain View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 4||Kona||Kona Free Time: Wake to the sound of the sea and embrace your outdoor adventurer for an invigorating day at leisure to explore the natural wonderland of The Big Island on your own.|
|Day 5||Kaanapali Beach||Keauhou Bay - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Hilo - Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights): The fiery, fierce crust of Hawaii's volcanic landscape beckons this morning, but not before a brief stop at the southernmost bakery in the United States for a malasada or two perhaps. Visit the UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to learn about the geology of the islands. Indulge in local Pacific flavours during lunch at The Rim restaurant against the backdrop of the Halema'uma'u Crater. We board our flight to Maui this afternoon and check in to our beachfront resort at Kaanapali Beach.|
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa - Moderate (Resort View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 6||Maui||Maui Sightseeing: Our first full day in the Valley Isle sees us meet the conservation naturalists of the Maui Ocean Center, home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks and thousands of vibrant tropical fish. Delve into the island's sustainable agricultural practices and 'Make a Difference' next. Visit a local farm and 'Connect with Locals' enjoying a 'Be My Guest' lunch with wine, including Hawaiian specialities made with the freshest local ingredients. As the sun sets over the Pacific, take a gentle stroll to nearby Whalers Village or venture into old town Lahaina to dine at one of the many restaurants.|
|Day 7||Maui||Maui Free Time: Indulge in a full day on your terms to do as little or as much as you want in paradise. Rise before dawn and journey up the summit of Haleakala or live your passions, exploring art, culture and heritage in picturesque surrounds. Give yourself permission to connect with your surrounds without worrying about a thing. This evening, celebrate a soul-stirring encounter with Hawaii, joining your travel companions for a lively Luau and Farewell Dinner featuring tropical cocktails and the sounds of old Hawaii.|
|Day 8||Maui||Depart Maui: For now it's time to say a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to the airport or consider extending your stay in Maui.|
- Intra-Air: Prices include economy inter-island airfares and all related charges as applicable as of 20 May, 2019 for Honolulu-Kona and Hilo-Kahului flights and are subject to change without notice until time of booking. Inter-island airlines charge a baggage handling fee of USD$25 per first checked suitcase on each inter-island flight that is not covered in the prices and is the responsibility of the guest. Please reference the Booking Conditions for more information.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class