At Go Classy Tours, we want your vacation to be seamless and troublefree, but sometimes life gets in the way. As with most purchases, the consequences of unforseen events can require you to suddenly be very concerned with the "fine print", that is, the policies and conditions that accompanied your purchase. Travel is no exception. Here is a copy of the Go Classy Tours policies and conditions that are printed on every invoice you will recieve.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or to discuss other options for your plans.
Lance at Go Classy Tours
888 825 2779
GCT H2 November 21 - 28, 2015
|Group Travel: In the event of cancellation a $100 per person cancellation fee will apply if canceled 125 days prior to departure. The $100 per person cancellation penalty can be used for travel up to 6 months from date of cancellation. At 125 days prior to departure cancellations will incur a 100% Penalty. If canceling a reservation 125 days prior to departure a 6% fee will apply to all refunded monies. No Refunds will be given 125 days prior to departure. A $45.00 Change fee per booking will apply for name changes, resort changes, including down grading of room category or change in promotion. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRIP CANCELLATION INTERRUPTION INSURANCE.|
IMPORTANT NOTICE - YOU MUST READ
MAKING A DEPOSIT OR FINAL PAYMENT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION HEREIN PERTAINING TO AIRLINES, NUMBER OF DAYS TRAVELING, DATES TRAVELING, HOTELS, AND ANY OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS YOU MAY HAVE.
YOU MUST NOTIFY THIS OFFICE WITHIN THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS OF ANY DISCREPANCIES IN YOUR TICKET OR DOCUMENT INFORMATION. FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF ANY DISCREPANCIES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL INFORMATION HEREIN AND WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ANY DEPOSITS OF PAYMENTS MADE. PLEASE SEE REVERSE SIDE FOR AIRLINE TELEPHONE NUMBERS TO RECONFIRM YOUR FLIGHT(S) PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE DATE(S).
This agency and its agents have endeavored to secure the lowest possible fare suitable for your travel requirements based on space availability at the time of booking, accessible sources of information and knowledge of agents involved.
This agency cannot guarantee, in view of the deregulation of airline fares, that the fare indicated on tickets will be the lowest possible fare at departure date. Please contact this agency before departure if you wish to recheck any newly introduced fare that may correspond with your specific travel requirements.
THE ABOVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE AIR UNLESS SPECIFIED.
PLEASE NOTE that retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all of the provisions in the conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the tour/package, cruise or service.
The airlines have implemented new rules and they are changing rules every day. Tickets sold by Go Classy Tours, Inc. are subject to the airlines' rules and charges, Airline rates quoted are not guaranteed until you have actually paid for the ticket and the ticket has been run by our airline department. Space is not confirmed until first deposit is made and received in our office. Changes and cancellations now carry penalties on most airlines that result in a 100% loss. You must assume the ticket to be valid for the flights shown only non-changeable, and totally non-refundable unless the airline specifically states otherwise.
YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY (PASSPORT OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH RAISED SEAL, ALONG WITH PICTURE I.D.) SOME COUNTRIES REQUIRE THAT YOU HAVE A CURRENT PASSPORT.
1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions within 3 business days.
2. CHECK-IN - Minimum check-in time for domestic flights is 2 hours, and for international flights 3 hours. Government issued photo I.D. is required at check-in on all flights.
3. RECONFIRMATION - Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory in Florida, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii and all international destinations. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
4. EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES - Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making any changes.
5. If your plans change enroute, apply the value of your tickets issued toward a reissued one. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket. If a refund is due, obtain receipt for the airline.
6. These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
7. IMPORTANT!! If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you - do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows OK for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor.
8. We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services.
9. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This Travel Agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to your group members. Travel Agency does not guarantee any such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of baggage or other personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
10. Proof of identity is required for international travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas, you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE.
Please be advised that your flight number(s) or time(s) may have changed since your reservation was booked. We suggest that you reconfirm your flight directly with the airline twenty-four (24) hours prior to departure. For your convenience, the toll-free numbers are as follows:
American Airlines (800) 433-7300; US Airways (800) 428-4322; Continental (800) 231-0856; Delta (800) 221-1212; Air Jamaica (800) 523-5585; Mexicana Air (800) 531-7921; Northwest (800) 225-2525; United (800) 538-2929; Aero Mexico (800) 237-6639. For Charters please see ticket for reconfirmation number.
Go Classy Tours, Inc. has been registered since 1989 with the State of Florida as a seller of Travel.
Registration #10015. Go Classy Tours, Inc. is registered with the State of California #1015540-40
Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.