With historic monuments, royal treasures, amazing museums, fantastic shopping, some of the world's most famous landmarks, an unrivaled theater scene, and beautiful parks-London has it all! On this escorted London tour, you'll have the opportunity to spend six nights in London with the chance to explore the city and some of the more famous cities surrounding it. With an expert Local Guide who will bring the destination to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge, enjoy sightseeing of London's most famous landmarks as well as a visit to St. Paul's Cathedral, with its iconic dome and fascinating history. Pay homage to Shakespeare on an excursion to his birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon, a beautiful town that offers a glimpse into life in 16th-century England. Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford, a city steeped in history and home to some of England's most famous colleges. A highlight of this London & Country tour is an excursion to prehistoric Stonehenge, where you can try to figure out how these huge stones were placed there over 4,000 years ago. You'll also travel to Bath to see the fascinating Roman ruins built roughly 2,000 years ago for bathing and socializing. Globus has also included special experiences to bring a local perspective to this London vacation. Enjoy dinner at an historic London pub; take a relaxed, narrated, night-time cruise on the Thames River; and enjoy tickets to a West End show. Plenty of leisure time in London will also give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the city. From its historical landmarks and monuments to its cultural attractions, this guided tour of London is sure to delight all of your senses!
Call (888) 825-2779 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13595876
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or start exploring the lively British capital. This evening, enjoy [LF] a three-course dinner, followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights. (D)|
|Day 2||London||After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside River Thames, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards and the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. The highlight is a visit to ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL, Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece built between 1675 and 1708. In the afternoon you might enjoy an optional excursion to the 900-year-old Tower of London with its fabulous Crown Jewels. (B)|
|Day 3||London||Today offers you the opportunity to explore London on your own. For departures 0729 to 0916, a morning visit to [LF] BUCKINGHAM PALACE is included (dates are subject to unexpected closures). You will see the magnificent State Rooms, richly furnished with many of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection and used by the Royal Family for ceremonial occasions and official entertaining. The afternoon is free for you to sightsee on your own or to join an optional excursion to Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world, where you'll see the magnificent State Apartments and St. George's Chapel. (B)|
|Day 4||London||Set out for an exciting day of sightseeing. In Stratford-upon-Avon, take pictures of Anne Hathaway's Cottage and visit SHAKESPEARE'S BIRTHPLACE, with time afterwards to enjoy this pretty Elizabethan town at your own pace. Then, take a drive into the Cotswold Hills and through picturesque villages and idyllic rolling English landscapes. The final highlight is a walking tour through Oxford that takes in the colleges where Britain's elite receives its outstanding education. (B)|
|Day 5||London||Today's excursion brings you to mysterious, prehistoric STONEHENGE. First, explore the visitor center with its imaginative exhibitions, then take the shuttle to the stone circle and admire the magnificence of the monument up close. Travel on to the beautiful Georgian city of Bath. Following a scenic drive into the heart of the city, visit the ROMAN BATHS, built nearly 2,000 years ago. You will also have time to enjoy the city on your own and stroll past Bath Abbey and along the Avon River before returning to London. (B)|
|Day 6||London||Another day with time for independent activities. A variety of optional excursions is offered: you could stroll through Hyde Park and stop for a visit of Kensington Palace, home to Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge; or you might consider an excursion to the Warner Bros. Studios, where the famous Harry Potter films were produced. This is an amazing opportunity to walk through the iconic set across the original stone floor of the Great Hall, or along Diagon Alley to see the array of wonderful wizarding shops. For the finale of your London vacation, join your Tour Director and newfound friends for a delicious [LF] three-course farewell dinner, followed by TICKETS for one of London's leading theater productions. (B,D)|
|Day 7||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $572No triple room reduction Extra nights per person in London:in single room $191-$281, in twin $109-$152, in triple $103-$143
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).